Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Genea-Blogger Group Games Update August 19, 2008

Genea-Blogger Group Games Competition Category Update for Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have been working on all tasks for the Genea-Blogger Group Games Competition but have not been reporting on a daily basis. I am glad that this opportunity came along to help me become more organized.

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources!
I have added, checked and rechecked 20 more genealogy records for a total of 30 records in my husband's father's Robbins family history records and in my husband's mother's Love family history records for a Gold Medal.

2. Back Up Your Data!
I previously completed Task A for a Bronze Medal.
I previously completed Task C for a Silver Medal.

3. Organize Your Research!
I previously completed Tasks A, B, C, D, and E for a Diamond Medal.

4. Write, Write, Write!
I have written a summary of what my blog is about and it is posted on my blog for a Bronze Medal.
I have participated in two genealogy related blog carnivals for a Silver Medal.
I have prepared several posts in draft mode and have pre-published them for a Gold Medal.
I wrote a brief biographical sketch on one of my ancestors for a Diamond Medal.

5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!
I have commented on a new genea-blog. In fact, I began the Legacy 7.0 Family Tree and have had two comments posted to the new group for a Bronze Medal.
I have joined several other genea-blogger's blog network on Facebook Blog Networks for a Silver Medal.
I have invited other genealogists to join Facebook for a Gold Medal.
I have assisted another researcher with a research request and lookup for a Diamond Medal.
I am participating in the LDS online indexing project for a Platinum Medal.

1 comment:

Please write constructive or positive comments about this blog web site.